Outreach Coordinator – Volunteer
Black to Business is an innovative platform that fosters black economic growth and empowers business owners to become globally competitive. We are interested in having people who are passionate and ready to be a part of a community that focuses on the advancement and financial growth of black businesses.
The focal purpose for creating this platform stemmed directly from the current state of blacks in America. Why is it that the spending power of the African American population is climbing towards $1.1 trillion and less than 3% of that money is spent on advertising to advance the black community? Why is it that Donald Sterling and others alike, feel that blacks are better suited for being integral revenue sources for other individuals, but aren’t considered as equals in numerous aspects of our dynamic economy? So instead of talking about it, Black to Business was established as a channel for educating people and dispelling these detrimental notions.
How does Black to Business achieve this goal? By providing educational content and connections to aspiring Black entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses. Sounds good?
As an Outreach Coordinator you will be provided with the opportunity to be a part of an exciting platform to express your views on various topics, unleash your creative potential, and build an unmatched online profile with a community of loyal readers.
If this is an opportunity that you feel would be a good fit for you, please proceed by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about us on our website at www.blacktobusiness.com. Follow, like, subscribe, and share!
Responsibilities Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Research and secure guest speakers for the Black to Business Podcast
- Generate and maintain relationships with strategic business partners
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief in Charge to coordinate special events
- Attend industry related events, as needed
- Assist with the development of promotional campaigns for all events
- Maintain an active presence on social media outlets through publishing Black to Business Events
- Understand Black to Business’ operation and status, including competitive landscape, business trends, and specific opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, or a relevant field of study
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, WordPress, and Gmail
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain detailed records and meet deadlines
- Responsible, proactive and motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Prior experience is a plus
- Ability to interact and communicate with external individuals and businesses in a professional manner
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com